Dentures in Woodbridge
Affordable Dentures Woodbridge
If you've lost your teeth whether by tooth decay, gum disease, or injury you can replace them. Dentures offer a way to restore comfort and ease with daily activities such as eating and speaking. They are designed based on the upper and lower arches of your mouth, thus providing you with an individualized, custom fit. They are also made to look as natural as possible, accounting for gum color and tooth color.
Adjustments will be made as necessary to ensure you have the best possible experience. New dentures can feel foreign at first, but over time you will find they feel normal. You will be happy to find your smile restored!
At Woodbridge smiles patients trust us because we have affordable dentures and treatment options that are customized to address individual needs.
Contact Woodbridge smiles today at 703-910-4805 to get affordable dentures & implants in Woodbridge
When teeth are missing, facial muscles can sag over time. Dentures are designed to help fill out your facial profile and improve your appearance. They also make it easier to eat, chew and speak regularly.
Common types of dentures include:
- Complete (Full) Dentures — best for patients who are missing all of their teeth.
- Partial Removable Dentures — best for patients who have some missing teeth or those who prefer a removable option.
- Partial Fixed Dentures — best for patients missing some teeth and those who prefer a non-removable option.
- Implant Retained Dentures — best for patients who need added retention due to bone loss. Implant dentures provide an anchorage for the teeth to connect to when they are in the mouth. However, they must be removed for cleaning.
- Immediate (Same Day) Dentures — best for patients who want their teeth extracted and dentures installed the same day
Finding Affordable Dentures
Dentures will always be relatively costly. In line with our motto to make dentistry affordable, Woodbridge Smiles offers dentures at reasonable rates. If you compare your options, you can minimize the amount that you’ll pay for dentures without dental insurance.
At Woodbridge Smiles, we pride ourselves on keeping dental care affordable—from the little things to the big things. When it’s time to make a decision about dentures, the cost of dentures shouldn’t be the biggest part of the equation. This is why we offer several third-party financing options, accept a range of dental insurance coverage, and work with each patient to craft the most appropriate timeline for care. And once your treatment plan is in place with your Woodbridge Smiles team, you’ll be secure in knowing your costs won’t change unexpectedly.
Call us today at 703-910-4805 to start planning your oral healthcare future and do determine which denture options might be best for you.